Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Stamps: Australia, Then and Now

The theme for today's Sunday Stamps is something useful or practical. I found this stamp on a postcard I recently received, and though I thought about selecting a stamp of a building or train, I liked this one best. I use my iPod almost every day! Although I did grow up in the days of record players, and had albums like Thriller by Michael Jackson and Can't Slow Down by Lionel Ritchie. (Even earlier, I had 8-tracks of the Grease soundtrack, Rhinestone Cowboy by Glen Campbell, and several Donnie and Marie tapes.

5 comments:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Before I looked properly I thought we were looking at the armchair. That would be more useful to me than either an iPod or a record player. :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Though I like listening to music but I don't have an iPod yet and I'm not sure if I want one either.
- My Sunday Stamp:Useful

Lisa B said...

I confess to not having an ipod, I did think about getting one a few years ago and worked out I would only end up mainly buying music that I already had, so it isn't something on my wish list.
I still have a record player though it doesn't get used very often, and I could 'unearth' a cassette player too :)

VioletSky said...

I like how they have made this new tiny ipod look bigger than the record player and speakers of old!

viridian said...

This is a great stamp! I have an ipod but I don't ude it very often! Sorry I am late in visiting. Thank you for joining us this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...