Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Shall Mail This at Utica

Hershey Park

Postmarked 17 November 1910

Postcard Caption:
Pic-Nic Day at Hershey Park
Hershey Chocolate Co. Hershey Pa.
Postcard Message:
Thursday / It is now 5:45 p.m. and we are at Philadelphia, but not Phila. Pa. yet. I took the 4 hour train to Morriston this time and will be in N.Y. about 5 to-morrow morning. I shall mail this at Utica N.Y. to-night if I can. / Pin that key I left on the hall table (red ribbon on it) to my pin cushion I have another with me. /  -- a lot of snow along here and rather cold weather. Expect to reach Phila about 11 a.m. to-morrow. If I did not want to go anywhere in N.Y. I could have got there about 8 or 0. / --
The dimensions of this card are about 2-1/2 x 5-1/2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...