Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Hope You Are Gaining

Magic Pot

Postmarked 11 May 1914
Owego, New York

Message:
May 11-1914 / Dear Veora / I hope you are gaining a little all the time and hope you will soon feel stronger. I had a card from Grandma Friday uncle about the same, not much news, said Nellie G-- was to have a vacation about the 18th and that she had heard they were better at Mr. Widemans, they had been sick Frank and Jennie went to L--'s yesterday I do not know what day they are coming here. Lots of love to you all. Lovingingly / Your aunt Ada B.
I have a few postcards addressed to Veora Mead hoping her health improves. A Veora Mead was interred at the Hope Cemetery in Neward Valley, NY in October 1969. If this is the same Veora, she lived a long life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...